08 May 2014

MY MAKE UP KIT

DSC_8435
Forever 21 Brushes (Pink)/ Suesh Blush Brush( White)

I wanted to share with you guys what I usually have inside my make up kit. To be perfectly fair and honest, I don't always wear make up on a day to day basis, its just that with my addiction to make up ever since I turned 18, I bought way too much and now I have so many that I have to start using or disposing them! I promised myself that I would bring make up every day to encourage myself to use them. Not that that promise has been proven to be really effective but my kit has gotten me out of boredom during long trips, and sleep overs with my friends so I guess after a while I just got used to carrying it around that even if I don't use it, I feel like I'm missing a part of me whenever I don't have it with me.

Okay, so first off, I recently bought a new make up brush set with a kit from Forever 21 (ugh, you guys probably know by now that Forever 21 is my go-to place for shopping)so that means that I now have a new home for my cosmetic products! I didn't include the Kit in this post though cause, well, I forgot to and by the time I realized it, my camera had already died and then after that I got to lazy to take a photo of it cause I was already editing these photos! LOL :D

I was honestly only gonna buy the small portable brush sets that they sell there but then I saw these brushes with double ends so I just had to get it! I'm a sucker for multipurpose items so there, that's going to be my main reason on as to why I bought this. Never mind the fact that its Pink, comes with a free pouch and is only around PHP 500!

DSC_8477
Etude House Concealer Kit and Eye Brow Gel

The following items are the products that NEVER leave my make up kit. There are days when its inevitable that I just have to pick a few of my make up to lug around because my bag is too small for my whole kit. My concealer and eye brow filler/gel always come with me. I don't really suffer from dark circles but when they do, they're incredibly hard to ignore (in my opinion at least) so I always have my concealer with me whenever those moments pop out within the day. Also it never hurts to keep them around your person incase you suddenly have a skin break out or dilemma and it never hurts to that it can also brighten up your eye area and complexion to make you look more awake and fresh when you need to be.

As for my brow gel, I don't really suffer from thin eye brows and I'm perfectly happy with the way they are now but whenever I feel like I need a pick me up, I always turn to fixing my eye brows. I don't know why but I just feel better whenever I fill in my eye brows, there's just something about it that makes me feel better. LOL

DSC_8458
Sephora Blue Eyeliner/ Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner/ Etude House retractable Eyeliner

My eyeliners are also something that I almost have to always have with me, either the liquid one or my pen type one. I have a blue eyeliner I bought from Sephora when I went to Europe that I keep with me just because I like blue and the spongy tip is always useful whenever I need to smudge my eyeliner. LOL

DSC_8456
Sephora Lipstick gloss (I just call it that)/ M.A.C. Lipstick in Ruby Woo/ Sephora Lipstick

Whenever I want to add color to my face, I usually put on lipstick or tinted lip balm. I'm not a fan of lip gloss but there are some that I've loved using like the lipstick glosses from Sephora (again, can SEPHORA please come here to Manila!). I often always have at least two colors of lipstick in my kit; one with a louder color and one with a more natural color. I think you can tell which is which! LOL! You will always find a red lipstick in my kit and one that that is lighter. I usually feel like changing your lipstick color can transform your look from day to night and vice versa! Right?? :D

DSC_8439
Etude House Bronze Blush/ Benefit Posie Tint/ Estee Lauder Blush/ M.A.C. Tinted Cheek Stain/ Lancome Eyeshadow and Blush Compact

Blushes are another thing that you'd find on my kit. A boat load to be honest (okay, not really a boat load but you do see the photo, right?) Even though I have a lot of blushes on my kit, I only always end up using the one from Estee Lauder because it gives the most natural blush for me that I am almost out of it already! (note to self: ask mom if she has more of that square one). I also mostly use my M.A.C. cheek tint cause its the easiest to take anywhere and it's really subtle but really lasts long. As for the rest I usually use the Etude house (brown, circular one) to add a little bit of contour on my cheeks or wherever I need it and the other two I usually lug around for extra options. :)


DSC_8467
Lancome Eyeshadow and Blush Compact/ Bloom Eyeshadow compact

You can probably tell that as much as I love my Eye shadow palettes, I don't really care much for eyeshadows for daily looks which is why I only have these in my kit. Subtle and natural shades for daily looks if I need it.

I know I carry a lot of make up with me but I guess I'm a little bit O.C. that way. I like being prepared and I've had experiences wherein my friends would suddenly ask to go out at night and I don't have time to properly change an outfit or do my make up properly so having my make up kit with me all the time has proven to be a very wise move for me.

What do you always need to have in your make up kit?


xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

  1. Great post! Those makeup brushes look really nice! I am obsessed with all Stila cosmetics, they are theeee best!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your makeup collection! Particularly those brushes. WANT!
    xxx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)