23 June 2014

DISTRESSED PATTERNS

distressed patterns
distressed patterns
distressed patterns
distressed patterns




05/30/2014

In love with these distressed shorts from forever 21(I actually wore a similar one in my previous OOTD post)! Also, It's been a while since I last went to a store that isn't Forever 21, Zara and the likes! I am sooo in love with this top from Bench! I have a vintage bag with exactly the same pattern that my mom gave me! Also I recently went on a sunnies hoard once more and I can't wait to show them to you guys, just let me find the photos I took of them! LOL! :)

Happy Monday!

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
BENCH Top
FOREVER 21 Shorts
FOREVER 21 Heels
VINTAGE Bag and Necklace
RIVER ISLAND Rings
ASOS Watch
SUNNIES BY CHARLIE Sun glasses


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Do your shoes match your top? I love this outfit! Very simple, but punchy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they match but they have the same colors! :) thank you!

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! It's very chic!
    http://fashionnewsie.blogspot.com
    http://instagram.com/rachelpittman_

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)