15 June 2014

ERRAND OUTFIT

MAY 2014 OOTD

MAY 2014 OOTD
MAY 2014 OOTD




05/25/2014

One trend I haven't been sporting lately is the distressed jeans. Or shorts. Its not that I don't like it, I mean I like it its so casual and comfy but I haven't found one where its distressed jeans and not a ruined pair of jeans where every side and corner of the denim is practically shredded or ripped. Until now. I found this semi-high waisted distressed denim shorts in Forever 21 before I left for Malaysia and I just had to get it! I think it was around 600-900 pesos which was a definite steal in my book!

Have a happy week ahead everyone!

Oh and Happy Father's day to all Daddies out there too! :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Top
FOREVER 21 Shorts
VINTAGE Belt
RIVER ISLAND Rings

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)