28 June 2014

SABAH-GRAM

Good morning  #vscocam #malaysia #sabah #kotakinabalu

So breakfast? #vscocam #malaysia #sabah #kotakinabalu #travel
Pots..  #vscocam #pots #plants #malaysia #sabah #travel #asia
Sabah's version of a halo-halo is called ABC... #vscocam #halohalo #snack #drink #streetfood #vscofood #travel #asia #malaysia #sabah
View from the observatory hill.. #vscocam #sabah #malaysia #city #view #asia #travel
#vscocam #trees #malaysia #sabah #travel #asia
Why an I the clueless one?? #vscocam #malaysia #sabah #mosque #tour #city #travel #asia #throwbackthursday #agadagad #tbt #pretty
Today's first abeach adventure  #vscocam #mamutik #island #beach #vscobeach #malaysia #sabah #kotakinabalu #travel #asia
#vscocam #selfie #sunnies #travel #beach #malaysia #mamutik #morning #sabah #island #islandhopping #asia
Slippers of the day! Bargain from @f21philippines at SM fairview! Haha #awesomesaucsome #vscocam #sand #beach #mamutik #malaysia #sabah #island #forever21 #sotd #travel #asia
❤️ #vscocam #beach #view #vscobeach #mamutik #island #islandhopping #travel #asia #malaysia #sabah #nature
Manilan island! #vscocam #manukan #island #islandhopping #malaysia #sabah #beach #asia #travel
Last swim before packing up.. Haha #vscocam #malaysia #sabah #shangrila #rasaria #asia #travel #pool #swimming #lovetheweatherhere

06/28/2014

Forgot one of my blogging resolutions of the year: to constantly have a monthly instagram photo diary on my blog! Oh well! here's a few photos I have on instagram from my time in Sabah! :)

Highlights of my trip was:

the city tour
THE BEACH
Shangri-la Rasa Ria's Pool (if only my back and forehead weren't so sun burnt! I would have stayed a whole lot longer than a measly one hour :{ )

check out my travel post here and here.

Also, follow me on instagram @sarahgolezzz
xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

1 comment :

  1. I loved all the pictures, I need to go to the beach ASAP!

    xo!

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)