25 July 2014

HOW TO: TRANSFER SHADOWS INTO THE TRAVEL COMPACT

DSC_9062
07/22/2014

Previously I posted a beauty review on the emcosmetics life palette and now I want to show a brief tutorial on how to use the magnetic palette. I know this is pretty easy but I still think its worth a post so... here it is!

Like I said in my previous blog post, the emcosmetics palette comes with a free travel sized compact kit which you can use to put your favorite shades of eyeshadows, lip color and blushes in one kit. It also has a pan remover stick to help you take out a shade from the palette easily without ruining the product itself.
DSC_9073
So the first thing to do is to take your pan remover tool and insert it in the whole located beside the shadow of your choice like this:
DSC_9084
Then carefully lift up the shadow and pick it up with clean hands and place it on your chosen slot (or whichever slot the shadow fits) in the travel kit compact.
DSC_9085DSC_9087
DSC_9088

And that's it! It's very easy and fun to do! You don't have to worry about it falling out of its place too cause the palettes are all magnetic so the shadows will stay put no matter how much you shake or move the compacts!
Again.. Haha #vscocam #emcosmetics #lifepalette #makeup #maccosmetics #diva #rubywoo #vivaglam #girltime #lol

As you can see in my instagram posts I've been using my own travel compact a lot recently!

Have an lovely day!

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

25 comments :

  1. wow...amazing blog, love it<3
    Maybe want follow each other? if yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog, dear:)
    I am your follower on GFC(151) and bloglovin.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Just love it! <3 Would you like to follow each other?
    Kisses,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks reallly nice :)

    xxx Linsey from POSE-BLOG.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post,honey!
    xx
    B.
    http://beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!!
    nice blog by the way ! Would you like to follow each other?
    please let me know.. :))

    http://lilusvoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post
    love your blog!!
    would you like to follow each other via GoogleFC ??
    if yes, follow me, let me know and I follow you too :))

    kisses

    http://www.duffymossdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. follow you dear:)
    hope you do the same:)
    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea! I really love your blog! What about following each other? Let me know if you do and I'll follow you back.

    lepetitarmoiredemode.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello beautiful, that color palette so ideal, having all possible shades, especially claritos that I love, sure you use them all, do you think if we keep looking? a kiss :)

    http://Encimademiszapatos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey how are you?
     Great Blog! I love the style of it



    visit my pages if you like
    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin

    let me know what you think :)

    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow the color palette looks amazing! It looks easy to exchange too. Thanks for sharing it :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  14. sure :) I followed and now its your turn ;) waiting for you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on GFC, Facebook and maybe Instagram! Just let me know when you do so!

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post! thank you! I am following you now :) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)