18 July 2014

MINI UPDATE


07/18/2014

Hey there!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, the storm here in Manila is just terrible! I dpn't have proper access to the internet cause since the storm hit us last Wednesday, electricity is next to none existent in my area! 

Hopefully I'll be able to update by next week, until then I'll be scrambling for electricty sources for my phone! Ha! 

By the way, I'm thinking of changing my blog URL or name cause apparently "What Sarah Wants" is already a taken URL! :( I might try to contact that person since it looks like she hasn't used her blog in a while now but I'm already trying to think of a new name for this blog.. 

Have any suggestions? Post them on the comments section below! :) 

For anyone reading this that's affected by the storm here in the Philippines or anywhere else in the world, stay safe and keep warm! :)


xx
Sarah

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)