23 July 2014

OH REECO!

reeco_black_ruffle_dress
Lately I've found myself shopping online a lot and as much as I love buying stuff from stores like Asos, Nasty Gal and Sheinside, I always hate waiting for them to arrive (since I'm from the Philippines, they usually arrive a month and a half from when I order them) while I've seen a few local online stores, I haven't seen one that sells something that really caught my eye. Until I stumbled upon reeco.com.ph.

What's interesting about reeco is that it is not only an online store but it is also a social network site for the fashion savvy. reeco enables its customers to build a community by enabling you to make your profile and make a review, other users can subscribe to you or you can subscribe to them. You can also make your own collections and share your blogs. Also, reeco allows you to gain points whenever you purchase something from their site or if someone else purchase an item through one of your reviews or recommendations, this in turn lets you earn discounts!
reeco_black_ruffle_dress_05
reeco_black_ruffle_dress_07
Salvatorre Ferragamo Bag | Reeco Elysian Black Ruffled Dress | Bershka Jeans

One of my favorite collection from them is their Elysian collection. They have a lot of really dainty, feminine but still edgy items that would make reeco the perfect go to place for any girl! I got these two items from their Elysian collection.

I love how flowy, comfy and dainty the 3/4 sleeved black ruffle dress is! I also got this really sweet black knitted 3/4 sleeved crop top which I paired with my overall from Zara! See how different these two items can make me look?  Perfect for a casual but still edgy looks, me thinks and the fact that they deliver so quickly because they are a Philippine-based online store is just PERFECT for me cause then I won't have to wait a month and a half for my items, just 1-3 days max!

REECO_ZARA_JUMPER_JULY
REECO_ZARA_JUMPER_BLACK_JULY_7
REECO_ZARA_JUMPER_JULY_004
Zara Overall | Reeco Elysian Black 3/4 sleeved crop top | Ecko Red Sneakers

Check out reeco.com.ph and swoon over their amazing Elysian items and collections!

xx
Sarah


** Sponsored Post

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

6 comments :

  1. You are adorable, love this post!

    xoxo
    Chanel
    Jemappellechanel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the dress. It is so cute. It is great that you found this fashion site. It seems like an interesting site based on its incorporation of a fashion community.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! Keep up the good work :)

    Katharina x
    http://katharinaberghofer.blogspot.co.at/2014/07/the-perfect-handbag-part-3-candy-kiss.html

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)