11 July 2014

SUNNIES BY HOARDING

DSC_9032_PIXLR

05/30/2014

Hoarded stocked up on sunnies last month! Thanks to Zalora for delivering them to my door step! I now have a lot of new additions to my collection! I am seriously getting more and more addicted to this brand's sunnies! Stylish, cheap and durable! Me likey!

What I bought:

Sunnies from SUNNIES BY CHARLIE in:

Ava (Upper left most)
Louie(Upper right most)
Corey(Lower right most)
Dovie(Lower left most)

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Oh wow these all look so cool! I seem to only suit certain shapes of sunglasses, wish I could rock something a bit different. You have such a lovely blog Sarah! & such a cool name too ;)

    Sarah xxx
    htttp://www.sparklesandstories.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10555169

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, sunniesss! I just made a post on sunnies too. Cool that we're thinking similar! ;p

    Joua, www.jouatotherescue.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)