05 July 2014

TUMBLN TIME.



06/27/2014

Finding myself out of outfit inpiration and I haven't had the time to create my monthly instagram photo diary so here's something else! Some photos from tumblr that remind me of what I want and miss! Namely, my long hair, curly/wavy hair (I want), summer (I miss), new clothes for the rainy weather and colder temperatures (as cold as it can get here in Manila! which is not really that cold, Oh to be able to wear coats without getting heat stroke!). So there. Follow me on tumblr? :)

Happy week end!

xx
Sarah

P.S. I am very OC when it comes to the things I post on tumblr so most of the things on my official tumblr are not reblogged unless stated otherwise, if you want to see all the things I reblog (and see how random the inside of my head really is) and like from tumblr (this is also where I took/reblogged the photos from above can be found) follow me here. :)

Photos from tumblr


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)