29 August 2014

AGNER

outfit_ootd_mango_forever21_michael_kors_001
outfit_ootd_mango_forever21_michael_kors_003
outfit_ootd_mango_forever21_michael_kors_005
outfit_ootd_mango_forever21_michael_kors_004
outfit_ootd_mango_forever21_michael_kors_006

08/29/2014

Cannot believe that August is almost over! Haven't really been up to much since I've been pretty much stuck at home lately so I don't have a lot to say except that I LOVE this vintage Etienne Agner shoes I got from my mum's friend! It reminds me of those school shoes I used to wear in grade school but whatev, I love it and I'm pretty sure I'm about to abuse it! So if you ever come across my blog with a series of outfit posts with just this pair of babies (actually they aren't really babies, they're as old as I am!), you've been warned!

P.S. I really need to lose weight so I'm off to work out now! Bye! :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
ETIENNE AIGNER Shoes
MANGO Top
MICHAEL KORS Bag
FOREVER 21 Shorts


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

8 comments :

  1. Great outfit! Really suits you. x
    Visit my site? If you want to follow each other via GFC or bloglovin, just let me know!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your blouse Sarah! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! Just started following you, we would love it if you could check out our blog and maybe follow back? <3

    - Grace and Charlotte
    http://exploringwardrobes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Will check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  4. what a lovely look
    i like the Location
    wow <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello pretty, that beauty, I liked your post and your blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? let me know.

    http://www.sibaritismosdeinma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ! :)
    Great blog and I love this outfit post! =)
    You're very pretty btw!
    followed you via gfc, would be great if you followed back!
    Johanna
    efilelahni.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)