17 August 2014

BONJOUR

august_ootd_zara_forever21_013
august_ootd_zara_forever21_012
august_ootd_zara_forever21_009
august_ootd_zara_forever21_007
august_ootd_zara_forever21_006
Really weird weather here in Manila lately, its either so hot or so rainy! Personally I'd love a good rain shower. Lately however, despite it being the "rainy season", apart from the two tropical storms that tormented our country, its been pretty hot! Like "is summer extended?" hot. Its been so hot lately that I've taken to showering thrice a day now!

Anyway, this outfit was taken on the briefest moment where the sun graced us with its presence while there was a storm in the city (Typhoon Glenda) so being that I rarely get to wear this pleather jacket, I decided to abuse it while I could along with my Topshop booties! 

You know, despite my love for my country's tropical beaches, I still cannot help but wish that we too have four different seasons, just so I can dress up more! 

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
FOREVER 21 Jacket
FOREVER 21 Shirt
TOPSHOP Booties
ZARA Skirt


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

  1. You look great in this outfit!

    XX

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)