22 August 2014

DENIM

august_ootd_zara_topshop_004
august_ootd_zara_topshop_012
august_ootd_zara_topshop_014
august_ootd_zara_topshop_003

Lately I've been obsessing over denim jackets. I guess I've said this before but just because I'm currently obsessed with something, it doesn't necessarily mean thatI'd buy the first denim jacket that I'll see. 

Nope. When I obsess over something, I usually look for something that will "call out" to me. I'm not sure if anyone will understand this but, let's take this denim jacket as an example. I've seen a lot of denim jackets ever since they came back in season but none of the ones I saw really stuck out for me. Usually it will be because its too expensive or I don't like the color of the denim or the texture of it or sometimes I don't like the fit on me. But when I saw this jacket in Zara, ON SALE, my heart just had to skip a beat and leap for joy! The fact that it was also oversized (you know how much I love oversized clothing) gave me enough push to actually get it!

Oh I just gotta love sale season! Specially when its just in time for the rainy days to come! :)

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
TOPSHOP Dress
CHARLES & KEITH Boots
ZARA Denim Jacket
SUNNIES STUDIOS Sunglasses






Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

22 comments :

  1. Cute outfit :)

    -Madeline
    http://www.madelinefedmont.com/world-travel-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this jacket! Love this look x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-black-leather-grey.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemmma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! That's a seriously great denim jacket!

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know on my blog and follow me, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I followed you via GFC! once i see you follow me on GFC, i will also follow you via Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress looks so nice !! i would love to rock those to school hahaha!! lovely

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you! Will check out your giveaway! :) xx

      Delete
  8. Just came across to ur Blog. It’s lovely. Recently I have started my blog n I’m quite new at blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at GFC and Bloglovin,let me know if we can follow each other? It wld be ur kind appreciation. Hav a nice day…Xoxo.
    Boots.Com Haul August 2014
    bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you very much for your lovely comment at my blog. I’m already following u at GFC and Bloglovin; hope you can do the same so we can kip in touch. Have a great day. xoxo.
    Theblogofsuraiyahaque
    bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a fantastic denim jacket! It looks like the perfect length. Zara can do no wrong.

    Raissa | http://theleatherfannypack.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I love Zara! Thanks for dropping by! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)