08 August 2014

INDOORS

zara_forever_21_topshop_ootd_001
zara_forever_21_topshop_ootd_008
zara_forever_21_topshop_ootd_005
08/05/2014

It's been raining like crazy here in Manila nowadays so it makes it harder for me to take photos outside, its even harder to take photos indoors cause it's so gloomy outside that there isn't any good natural light coming in and aside from that, despite our house being painted totally in white, there isn't a vacant white wall I could use! I don't think there is even an attractive place in the house that I could use as a back drop! I'm just thankful that I had the chance to use mum's room cause she was out of town so all I had to do was move the couch and remove the painting on the wall (hence the frame marks at the top and the slightly dark line from the sofa being on the wall for so long).

The only thing I'm glad about when it comes to the rainy weather here is that I finally get to use my booties again after storing it for so long! Also, the weather makes for a good bed weather as it the temperatures cool and the humidity lessens (while it rains, of course, after the rain is a whole other conversation).

Also I cannot believe I haven't worn this skirt ever since I bought it! I found it after months of wondering where I put it and convincing myself that I must have left it at my best friend's house when I slept over there before but lo and behold, I found it buried under my other skirts!

I should also say that raiding my mum's closet has been one of the things I've been known to do (much to her chagrin) cause I usually tend to complete an outfit with one of her pieces of clothing and accessory, note the bag, but to my defence, she did say I could borrow them and that we should share them!

Anyway, I hope you all have an awesome weekend! :)


xx
Sarah



WHAT I WORE:
Zara top
Forever 21 Skirt
Topshop booties
Michael Kors bag


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

I read all the comments :)