25 September 2014

SHOE LUST

zara_shoes_03

zara_shoes_01
zara_shoes_02
zara_shoes_05
zara_shoes_04

09/25/2014

So I ran out of things to blog about once again! Let me tell you something, I haven't gone shopping in MONTHS. Personally, I can say that is a huge achievement for me as usually whenever I go inside a mall, I can't ever not go into a store and not get something if I find a thing I really like, okay so maybe I can attribute that to the fact that I haven't really gotten the chance to go inside a boutique and actually find something I like. 

Now though  I feel like my suppressed need to shop and love for shoes is finally returning, and its returning with a vengeance I have never known! I can feel my lust for shoes coming back to haunt me and its all because of Zara's new collection! gaah! All I can say now is thank god for my new job and I am so scared my wallet and first pay check might not live to see the next pay check! ugh! For now though, I will content myself with the fact that I can drool over these lovelies online while I recuperate my wallet.

Ugh. If there's one thing I learned while being unemployed, its that my bank account takes the hardest hit. #Ihaveneverbeensobrokeuntilnow can't wait to start earning again... and go shopping (not very wise, I know)!

xx
Sarah

*photos from Zara's website.

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

6 comments :

  1. All fabulous shoes! Love them!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slip on !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The slip ons are just amazing! I didn't know your blog but I'm staying!

    Tons of kisses!

    Walk a million miles

    Instagram

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)