10 October 2014

BLUE WALL

october_ootd_forever21_vintage_01
october_ootd_forever21_vintage
october_ootd_forever21_vintage_02
october_ootd_forever21_vintage_

10/06/2014

Aaaaaand I am back! LOL! After a few (okay, maybe a lot) of weeks with no outfit post I finally got one up just in time for October! My family and I recently just got back from the mountains (okay, so we went to Baguio) for the long weekend and I refused to leave our cottage cause I was too damned tired from the ride over (I literally slept at 3 am and we had to leave the house at 5 am!). I woke up to find that I was all alone and as I stared at the interior of the bare and poorly furnished cottage that we rented, I found myself staring at this perfect blue wall (don't mind the socket) so I ended up doing an impromptu outfit shot with an unsteady wooden coffee table followed by an attempt at using a monoblock chair which was a major fail by the way, then I went back to the uneven coffee table and made some.......very creative adjustments to help balance the camera, et voila! That was how I pretty much spent my first afternoon on vacation... hating myself for forgetting my tripod! Lesson learned: Never, ever forget my tripod! LOL

Also, I cannot believe I've forgotten how comfy my chucks were! ugh! I think I'm going to be over obsessing myself with them again! :D

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
VINTAGE Denim top
FOREVER 21 Leggings and Camisole
CONVERSE Chuck Taylor


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

8 comments :

  1. Great outfit.I love your converse,if something is pink I love it :*

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue fits you so cool!
    Love the shirt!
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)