06 November 2014

AWXH&M


AWXH&M_01_Fotor_Collage

11/06/2014

Browsing the H&M website and came across their Alexander Wang x H&M collection and I just had to share a few of my favorites! I am dying for those boxing gloves! I find most of the pieces in the collection too structured and mostly inspired by work out clothes but still. I. WILL. GET. THOSE. GLOVES. 

I also picked out a few pants I really wanted, seeing as they remind me of work out clothes and work out clothes always seem to be so comfy. Here's to hoping that these pants are!

I love the detail on that dress. Need I say more? It's so Rhianna-esque that I think if I bought it and wore it, I'd feel so like Rhianna. LOL.

Will any of my wish list posts be complete without at least one shoe photo?! NO! So here's one I really really liked from the collection! Now I really have to go to that newly opened (and first in the Philippines) H&M store at SM Megamall!

Are any of you excited for this collection to come out?

xx
Sarah

*all photos from H&M website

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dylana!

      Thanks! I love your blog! Huge fan here! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Yes--and I normally don't care about sportswear. (My last blog post was inspired by the collection too--hehe.) And those shoes are great. I also couldn't stop looking at the boxing gloves!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)