29 November 2014

IN-STYLE-GRAM

Last thursday's mirror shot lol.. 😊📷👍#ootd #outfitoftheday #hm #blazer #dress #zara #heels #black #pink #peninsulamanila #fashion #personalstyle #personL #style #selfie #mirror #VSCOcam
H&M Dress and Blazer
Zara Heels
Yesterday's outifit. At least now I'm required to wear heels at least once a month. LOL 👠 #ootd #outfitoftheday #yootd #fashion #style #personalstyle #heels #michaelantonio #forever21 #zara #mirrorselfie #selfie #patterns #lookbook
Forever 21 Pants and Jacket
Michael Antonio Heels
Oh hey shaaaaaws!!!!!!! Its been a while LOL  #zara #heels #pointy #black #patent #pumps #animalprint #sotd #lol
Zara Heels
Detailz. #jacket #jotd #zara #blue #vscocam #outfit #fashion #personalstyle #style #leather #weather #ootd
Zara men's Jacket (my brother's)
Hi chuck!👟❤️ #converse #chucktaylor #sneakers #shoes #shoesoftheday #sord #fashion #style #personalstyle #denim #bershka #pants #lol #vscocam
Bershka Pants
Converse Chuck Taylor Sneakers
Goodmorning! 🌞 #checkered #tartan #pattern #topshop #babydoll #dress #top #ootd #outfitoftheday #shorthair #dark #hair #lol #goodmorninng #vscocam
Topshop dress
Lips and prints 💄💋 #ootd #outfitoftheday #shirtoftheday #sotd #penshoppe #mac #russianred #maccosmetics #lipstick #lippie #fashion #personalstyle #style #lol #vscocam
Penshoppe shirt
Hi 📷 #ootd #hm #hnm #black #straps #outfitoftheday #macrebel #rebel #maccosmetics #hair #dark #fashion #style #personalstyle #neckline #lol #VSCOcam
H&M dress
Shoooes! Finally got myself some sneaks.. 😊😘 #sotd #shoesoftheday #sneakers #sneakerhead #today #lol #fashion #personal #style #personalstyle #black #pants #VSCOcam
Payless sneakers
Forever 21 pants
11/27/2014

I am an awful blogger! Lately I've found myself blogging less and less and caring less and less about this blog and it makes me really sad! I really like writing and posting new things on here and I hate that I haven't gotten the chance to do so. I blame life taking too much time out of me but the truth is I'm just too tired all the time! Who knew working in a corporate setting was so tiring! I honestly do not know how some people can live and enjoy doing this for god knows how many years! I suppose being successful at what you do is a good incentive but to be honest, I'm not sure this is something I would want for my life. I want to be able to travel for a living (and no, not a flight attendant, I'm too short and I'm starting to accept that now). 

Anyway, I'm planning on doing some new things in the future also, hopefully I get to go back to school soon! I also want to let you guys know that I've decided to also blog actively on this blog I share with my best friend called friends of style. It's a blog we're dedicating to every twenty-something ladies (or men if you can relate to our posts) who are either graduating college, starting work, somewhere in the middle or for those who are trying to figure out what the hell we're supposed to be doing in life exactly! We'll still blog about fashion, travel, food and maybe some personal style posts but we'll be adding the occasional posts about relationships, DIY's, money talks (for the financially illiterate), and a bunch of other random things we can think of! Hopefully you guys can check us out and support us too! :)

To end this seemingly long post, please follow my instagram as lately I've only been able to upload photos there but keep an eye out on this blog because I have some really neat ideas for this blog's content soon!

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Your shoe game is so on point. Love your first look, amazing & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC,Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets
    keep in touch! :*)


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Sure let me know when you've followed back and I'll do the same!

      Delete

I read all the comments :)