02 November 2014

WOODS

october_ootd_bagio_01
So here's an outfit I wore while out and about in Baguio last month! I had completely forgotten about this outfit until I had scanned through my photos in my memory card! It was pretty impromptu, which is why I only had one photo. I'm not completely comfortable with people taking my outfit shots unless it is my best friend or my tripod and remote control..... Which is something I probably should work on since I am trying to run a personal style blog.

Anyway! I'm thinking of starting a new blog about my experiences as someone who's trying to pave my way to an adult life (thinking, dressing, acting, saving money and everything else). or maybe I could just add that here but I don't know yet.

Also can anyone out there tell me if it is worth it to buy my own domain (if yes, what is the best host out there) or move to wordpress.org? 

Would love to hear your opinions on this! :)

xx
Sarah


WHAT I WORE:
ZARA Jacket
ADIDAS Shoes
BERSHKA Jeans


P.S.

Here's my fave new song! I wanted to add it here cause I lacked some materials for this post! LOL :D #tswizzie



Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

3 comments :

  1. Lovely jacket :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice outfit!
    Jeans - Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)