24 December 2014

NIU BY VIKINGS

niu by vikings_001

niu by vikings_003
niu by vikings_005
niu by vikings_008
niu by vikings_004
niu by vikings_007
niu by vikings_006
niu by vikings_009
niu by vikings_010
niu by vikings_002

11/27/2014

I think its been a birthday tradition of my family (and probably every other filipino family) to go celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and whatever it is one could consider an event (even families coming home from living abroad) to dine buffet-style. A lot of restaurants are currently going with that trend. One of the biggest buffet chain in the country is Vikings. Usually my family and I go to a hotel for buffets but this year, we tried out Niu by Vikings.

Before you all get confused here, Vikings is the biggest and most affordable (in my opinion) buffet food chain here in the Philippines right now. They serve over 150 dishes which range from eastern to western cuisine. One of Vikings goal is to be able to compete with 5-star hotel buffets but still keeping to their consumer's budget. The out come of that is Niu.

Niu, like all other Vikings restaurants, offer over 150 dishes with the same range of cuisine. The only difference is while Vikings always uses superb quality ingredients, they took it up a notch with Niu. They make everything from scratch; from the breads to the yogurt and gelato, which means they serve quality food that are only made from the finest ingredients they could source. They also serve unlimited drinks, including wine, sake, local and imported beer, fruit shakes, juices, basically anything you can drink! Anyway, I'm not a food critic but I do like good food and I can definitely say that Niu offers a superb selection of dishes that I can choose from. I only wish they had more dessert!

Niu by Vikings is located at the 6th flr, SM Aura Premier, 26th Street Corner McKinley Parkway, 1630 Taguig City, Philippines.



Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)