11 December 2014

QC FOOD FEST

2014_qc_foodfest_01
2014_qc_foodfest_02
2014_qc_foodfest_03
2014_qc_foodfest_04

A very long over due post! I shot these photos I think last October 11 when I and a few of my friends attended our city's centennial celebration, part of which is the Quezon City Food Festival over at Maginhawa street near the Teacher's Village around the University of the Philippines.

I have to say, the streets were literally packed with people, food stalls, food trucks and street food vendors. But I only actually got to eat one thing (see the ONLY food photo above) and then my friend and I just decided that waiting in line for every food place that we want to try will only lead us to becoming hungry and irritable (some of us might even cry from hunger, but I'm not saying that's me.) So we ended up having dinner at Indonyaki where we got seats and chatted up with the owner before I met up with my boyfriend.

As much as I enjoy the thought of going to a food festival, I may just do my own food fest on my own, when there are no long lines, out of stock food and a thousand other people doing the same thing in the same area!

It was fun to try though so I'm charging it to experience.

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It was alright... Too much people and not enough food, in my opinion :)

      Delete
  2. What pretty pictures! This looks like such a great event! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)