15 December 2014

RECKLESS

OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_PENSHOPPE_001
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_PENSHOPPE_007
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_PENSHOPPE_002
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_PENSHOPPE_006

12/15/2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! I finally got to publish another outfit post just in time for Christmas! I'm really annoyed with myself for not being able to make more of an effort to shoot outfit posts lately! I mean this blog is supposed to be a personal style and lifestyle blog, right? I seriously need to change that! Holidays are coming and I am waaaay too excited for that! I have a few out of town trips coming up and hopefully I get to put up some great new content soon! Quality over quantity, right? :)

Anyway, on to this outfit, I guess you would really rarely see me wearing short shorts now that its colder (let's also say that I also gained so much weight, ugh, diet why aren't you working?) but I really could not help but pair up my new crop top from Penshoppe with some Doc Martens and denim shorts for a casual weekend out. As you can probably clearly see, I failed to add any accessories to this whole look, I'm just really not an accessories kind of girl (except if its actual jewellery, that's a totally different story).

I should probably end this post now, in case I babble away again! Has anyone done their Christmas shopping? Cause I haven't and I'm seriously close to having a panic attack! I hate that I'm probably gonna end up getting stuck in long lines and squeezing myself between people just so I can get to what I want to buy!

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
PENSHOPPE Top
FOREVER 21  Shorts
DR. MARTENS Boots


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

8 comments :

  1. I absolutely adore your hair color <3 and the Outfit looks so good on you :)
    I am following you now, pls check out my blog and follow back if you like my blog too! :)

    Have a nice day :)
    Aimie from Channel Of Creation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally digging this kind of outfit! :)

    xo
    www.itsjaninella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shoes!!! <3

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)