04 January 2015

BLACK SHEER

OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_001
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_003
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_002
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_004
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_007
OOTD_2014_NOVEMBER_006

11/29/2014

First outfit post of the year! Woot woot! LOL! So sorry for being MIA with the outfit posts, I've just been really busy and I haven't been able to spare some time to shoot some but now that I have, I can't wait to post some soon! Anyway, H&M finally opened up here in Manila and I am just dying! I went to their flagship store just last week and got this dress that looks like a slip dress but not really, the cloth is thicker but the way it falls on your body still makes you feel like you're-wearing-a-slip-dress-sexy, of course the sheer v-neckline cut adds to the sexiness of the dress too.

Happy new year!

WHAT I WORE:

H&M Dress
FEET FOR A QUEEN Heels
MARKS & SPENCER Cardigan

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

5 comments :

  1. Lovely dress and fabulous shoes

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ Smiles ] You look most elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the strappy heels!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)