03 February 2015

BUCKETLIST NO. 1: LEARN TO SURF

baler_surf_travel_philippines_004
SURF_BALER_TRAVEL_001
Surf_baler_philippines_travel_002
baler_surf_travel_philippines_003
baler_surf_travel_philippines_005
12/28/2014

Before 2014 ended, I was finally able to cross one of the items on my bucket list which is to learn how to surf! 

On our second day in Baler, we did what anyone who went to Baler did, learn to surf! Baler is one of the places in the Philippines where the beach waves are strong and large enough to actually be able to surf. In some areas like Diguisit, the waves tend to become really big and so most of the surfers in that area are mostly professionals. But for a newbie like me, I have to stay in the main beach where everyone else is at.

I have to admit, surfing was definitely fun and probably one of the most challenging activities I've tried so far! I fell off the board so many times! I have no idea how surfers actually keep themselves up when surfing big waves, but its something I want to learn to do! 

As much fun as I had learning to surf, I did not enjoy having body pains that lasted almost a week. A Week! So I don't really know how to feel about that.

Anyway, hope you enjoy these photos taken from my iPhone! and of me falling off my surf board for the nth time! LOL!

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)