26 February 2015

PREVIOUSLY ON INSTAGRAM

What. A. View. 📷 #makati #city #makaticity #71gramercy #view #party #yearend #yearendparty #afterlight #VSCOcam #app #beautiful
View from 71Gramercy
Tbt to the time my instax matched my robe... Aka @francesceline's Sparty! Hahaha 👍 #tbt #throwbackthursday #throwback #instax #pink #fluffy #robe #bathrobe #afterlight #app #fijifilm #filmcamera #birthday #party #spa #theme
Beach 🌊🌊🌊🌊 #beach #baler #philippines #waves #beachwave #afterlight #app #water #ocean #surf
Baler beach
Merry christmas! Here's a selfie! LOL 😊👍📷 #VSCOcam #Merychristmas #christmas #selfie #makeup #cosmetics
My year-end selfie. LOL

Browsing through my past instagram photos and I found some of my favorite photos from the end of 2014. Hope you like them too! Follow me on instagram @sarahgolezzz for more photos and a peek at my not so daily life! :)

xx
Sarah



Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

1 comment :

I read all the comments :)