04 March 2015

BORACAY INSTA-DIARY

Missing this walk.. Back to the daily grind here in manila.... 😪👍👌❤️ #boracay #boracayisland #puccabeach #pucca #beach #nature #waves #ocean #philippines #paradise #afterlight #app #sky #perfect #sand #notsowaybackwednesday #

Night swimming... The pool is all mine! Bwahaha! 📷✌️👍 #nightswimming #swim #pool #boracay #boracayregency #waitingnforscent #lol #afterlight #app #beautiful #vacation #holiday #travel #wanderlust #love
Layered layered....📷 #justarrived #selfie #lastnight #afterlight #app #mirrorselfie #ootd #jacket #denim #zara #scarf #hm #forever21 #macdiva #maccosmetics #diva #iphone5s #poutthoselips #lol
🌊 My henna is almost gone! :( #boracay #boracayisland #afterlight #app #hennatattoo #henna #tat #tattoo #feather #birds #sparrow #love
What's shakin'? ❤️🍓🍓 #strawberryshake #fruit #shake #sunnies #rayban #clubmaster #boracay #philippines #fruits #VSCOcam
Goodmorning! Bye bye Boracay, you left your foot prints... In my heart... 😘📷 #boracay #island #boracayisland #ferry #boat #backtoreality #sunrise #water #ocean #sea #beach #beautiful #nature #vacation #over #VSCOcam

Photos I've collected of my Boracay trip earlier this January with my best friend! Will try to look for more photos of that trip and post it here! God, I love Boracay! :) Follow me on instagram @sarahgolezzz  for more instagram fun!

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

4 comments :

  1. Looks so good!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!! ♥
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog.Very stylish, one of the best blogs I've seen so far.Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)