07 March 2015

FLOWER NIGHT

forever21_ootd_2014_party_nastygal

forever21_ootd_2014_party_nastygal_001



Yay for outfit posts! I haven't really had time to take photos using my SLR so I will have to content myself with my iPhone! Here's an outfit I wore last year to my best friend's welcome home party at 71gramercy. I just love jumpsuits! You can wear them for any occasion with just the proper styling! 

I really need to work on my street style pose game, right? LOL! Also, how lame am I to post outfits that have past 2-3 months?!

xx
Sarah

What I wore:
H&M Jumpsuit
Zara Cover up
Michael Antonio Heels
Nasty gal clutch




Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

3 comments :

  1. Lovely outfit!

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floral cover up is so cute perfect for spring time love it. I'm following you on GFC hope you can follow me back
    xx
    Pauli
    http://outftip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)