08 April 2015

TRAVEL DIARY: SINGAPORE AROUND THE CITY

singapore_city_tour_06
02/05/2015

Continuing our city tour of Singapore, by the time we finished our walk around China town, my mum and her friends were pretty tired (boo ageing!) so we continued the tour on the van. ON THE FREAKING VAN. All I could do was nod and take photos of the other towns we went to! Sometimes there are down sides when going on an all expense paid trip (thanks mum!) when the people you are with get tired easily and complain of body pains, oh how I dread the day that this happens to me! 

Oh well, at least I know which places to visit thoroughly next time.

singapore_city_tour_07
An extremely deceiving building! It looked so THIN!
singapore_muslim_town_01
A brief shot of a mosque in Muslim town, I may have confused this for Little India, if so I am so sorry! Someone please correct me! :(
singapore_city_tour_08
singapore_city_tour_09
Singapore's Parliament, which is under construction for some reason. I really want to see what it looks like inside!
singapore_city_tour_01
singapore_city_tour_02
Just random shots of People in Singapore.
singapore_city_tour_010
This shot was taken on our way to the Merlion! The post on that will be up soon!
singapore_city_tour_04
I literally wanted to get off the van and just stay in this building! Singapore's public library! I was already begging my mum to let me down and just give me money for a cab or train ticket! But alas, she and her friends wouldn't let me. :(
singapore_city_tour_05

And there you have it! Just a little filler post here, Really this is more of a travel photo diary but I still wanted to share my perspective of Singapore with you guys, I hope you liked it! :)

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

  1. I love your photos!! Singapore will always be one of my faves even though I've only been there once.
    The people there are really friendly and nice :D

    xx,
    Regine
    www.ginnywhowanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Regine! I love Singapreo too! :)

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete

I read all the comments :)