26 May 2015

AROUND KUALA LUMPUR

malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_01

malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_02
malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_03
malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_04
malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_05
malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_06
malaysia_travel_kuala_lumpur_city_tour_07

02/07/2015

Well... This is me being a bad tourist! These are photos I took when we stopped over for a bit of rest during our tour of Kuala Lumpur. I can't remember where we were exactly and I may or may not have listened to the tour guide explain where we were because she may or may not have even told us anything about the place but... I took pictures and it seemed just like such a waste to not post them here!

if you're from Malaysia or had been to Kuala Lumpur, let me know in the comments below or email me to tell me where we were when I took these photos! :))

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)