12 July 2015

POSTCARDS FROM LANGKAWI

malaysia_langkawi_beach_travel_001

malaysia_langkawi_beach_travel_002
malaysia_langkawi_beach_travel_003

02/08/2015

After we went to the pregnant maiden lake, we headed out to go eagle watching but I don't think I was able to get a photo of that experience cause like I said before, the driver of our boat kept intentionally getting us splashed with water from the waves in the ocean so I had to ensure that my things- camera included- stayed dry (which was hard to do, if you were with us on that damned boat ride!) so I ended up keeping my camera inside a plastic bag and wrapped in a towel inside my bag which I also wrapped in a towel to keep from getting wet!

Before we ended our first excursion, we had a chance to go to the beach in LangKaWi. I forgot what this beach is called but the sand and the sun was just heaven! It made me think of a less developed Boracay.. Although the sand isn't quite as fine, the water was just as divine!

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

I read all the comments :)