18 August 2015

PHUKET, THAILAND

thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_03thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_06
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_05
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_07
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_08
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_09
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_10
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_beach_11
02/09/2015

During our 5-day cruise, I was probably most excited about our stop over in Phuket, Thailand. I've always loved beaches and even though I think no other beach can compare to the ones we've got back home in the Philippines, I've always wanted to visit other beaches, on of my beach bucket list was Phuket. I mean, how could it not be in my bucket list, right? I couldn't describe the joy I felt when we finally landed on the dock and saw the crystal clear waters and felt the fine sand between my toes. I really wish I could have stayed longer and swam longer in Phuket's waters but alas, when you are on a cruise, the most you'd get from stopping over is an all day (meaning sunrise to sunset) excursion.. I plan to go back! No matter how long it takes, I will see you again, Phuket!

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)