04 October 2015

CURRENT FAVORITES

Photo

Left-Right: 1. 3-barrel mermaid curler, 2. Nova easy hair curler, 3. Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette, 4. Maybelline HyperCurl Mascara, 5. M. A. C. Lipstick in Twig 6. M. A. C. Lipstick in  Velvet Teddy, 7. Skinfood Egg White Pore Mask, 8. Fujifilm X30.

10/04/2015

Just some of the things I'm obsessing over this past few months. Sorry for the radio silence guys, I've been quite busy with school as midterms are coming and the internet at my condo currently sucks. I'll try to do a more in-depth blog post for each and everyone of my favorite items soon!

Meanwhile, I update my instagram a lot so you should definitely follow me there! :)
I'm also on snapchat!

My username for both site is @sarahgolezzz :)

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

I read all the comments :)