11 November 2015

08112015

DSC_1213
DSC_1210
DSC_1205
DSC_1205-2

11/10/2015

It's been a while! I'm really sorry I haven't properly updated this blog, I've been so preoccupied and busy with life at the moment that I haven't really had the time to shoot new outfits- or anything, really.

This outfit post was actually shot a few months ago, yes, months! I just recently remembered about it and found the time to just quickly edit them and boom! New late outfit post! I got the top from Topshop, I normally don't shop there cause I think their items are too pricey compared to H&M and Forever 21 here but they were on sale that day and they also had a buy 1 get the second one half off, and I knew I just had to!

The skirt, I'm not really a fan of leather unless its a jacket but my aunt sent this to me and I thought I would give it a try. It's from H&M and I just think it gives a nice balance to the daintiness of the top.

My shoes, I got from H&M here in Manila, I've been on the look out for chunky heels now and I was also looking for one that's a sandal style or open toed and this was just perfect, and quite comfy too!

There's a long holiday coming up and I intend to shoot everything I have been planning for a while now! I'm thinking more beauty posts, hauls and maybe a tutorial? Would any of you be interested in that?

I really want to start a youtube channel but I'm not sure how to get around to doing that, will doing videos for my ideas or content be better? I am currently thinking up of ways to get myself to produce more content for this blog in a short time because school is literally eating up my time, so my question is, is it better to produce contents video wise or should I stick to photo blog posts?

Please leave your thoughts by commenting down below!

xx
Sarah

WHAT I WORE:
TOPSHOP Top
H&M Skirt
H&M Heels


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)