01 November 2015

PHANG NGA BAY

thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_08thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_10
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_09
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_11
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_06
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_15
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_07
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_16
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_18
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_22
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_19
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_23









After visiting the Budha Cave, we headed onto the main highlight of our trip, our visit to Phuket's "James Bond" Island. Apparently, one of the most famous shots from the movie was taken in this island.

The boat ride was wonderful, mostly because I am a water person and I just love being near bodies of water! My only disappointment was that we didn't get to actually roam the island nor swim! Seriously, I am in Phuket and our tour package does not include free time to swim in said famous island?! Ridiculous! I was so envious of the people I saw on the island wearing swimsuits and soaked in water, knowing that they were having the grand time swimming and I am stuck on a boat!

At least I got some wonderful pictures out of this boat trip!

I swear, I will come back to Phuket and stay in the water until I am satisfied that my disappointment from this trip has abated me.

Check out my other Royal Caribbean Cruise travel diaries here.

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)