29 December 2015

THE FLOATING FISHING VILLAGE

thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_04thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_01
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_03
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_05
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_06
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_07
thailand_phuket_travel_asia_tour__phiphi_island_fishing_village_08


Finally! I got some free time to actually finish this post! This is the last part of my cruise trip from February (yes, FEBRUARY!) We went on a tour of Phang Nga Bay and ended our tour in the fishing village before eating lunch at the local hotel nearby and returning to the ship.

There isn't really a lot to say about what I learned about the floating village except that their main livelihood comes from fishing and the tourists that go there. They have a small school and I think a clinic but if they really need medical assistance, they have to ride a boat and head to the main land. 

 I didn't get to explore the tiny village but I was able to take photos of what you will first see when you set foot in it. I hope you enjoyed the photos I shared and the little tidbits of what I remembered about the village! :)

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

2 comments :

I read all the comments :)