23 January 2016

TARTE AT FIRST BLUSH DELUXE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH SET | REVIEW & SWATCHES

Tarte holidaze blush set

So over the holidays my collection for blushes seem to have overgrown. I don't understand myself sometimes. One day i just realized that I had little to no blushes and realized that I had to invest in some new ones, in different shades and then the next thing I know I've amassed twice more than what I previously had! Oh the life of a make up addict!

Tarte holidaze blush set

Before this purchase, I had gotten myself the Tartelette Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette (here and hereand I was so in love with it that when I saw that Tarte had gotten this blush set out, I thought "P-E-R-F-E-C-T" because I've been wanting to try Tarte blushes for a while now and whenever I went online, I just felt that one blush is too expensive for my budget since I was only buying one for the first time -and I can't commit to something that expensive and have not even tried it out in a store, because a. Tarte isn't sold in malls here yet and, b. none of my friends have tried them either- (the ones I saw were around 1,400 pesos up) until I saw this blush set. I think I got mine for the price of 2,250 pesos which is not bad if you think about it cause I get 4 blushes for a price that was almost the same as if I bought one normal sized blush.

This blush set comes in 4 shades:


Ecstatic (nude melon)
Epic (poppy pink)
Embellish (plum rose)
Entertain (rosy pink)


Tarte holidaze blush set
L-R: Ecstatic (nude melon), Epic (poppy pink), Embellish (plum rose), Entertain (rosy pink)


My verdict:

I personally love all these shades because I don't have anything like them (but that may be due to the fact that I actually only owned two, at the time I bought this!)  I find them very wearable and easy to apply, they glide on easily and actually last a long time on my face. I do wish they were a bit bigger but, since this is a blush set, I can't really complain and besides, as far as deluxe sizes go, it is probably just a bit bigger than a normal deluxe size. 

How I wish Tarte is sold here in the Philippines, I had to get this though instagram stores, not that I have any problem with that but it can sometimes be hard to look for instagram stores that sell what I want!  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this mini review, I'm sorry if the photos aren't as nice and crisp but I had only taken these photos using my iPhone 5s as I rarely had the time to take actual decent photos a while back due to lack of time!

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

6 comments :

  1. these shades are beautiful you should look a makeup look with each
    have a great day or evening
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I like the colors as well. I'm not really into blush but when I use it I'm into those shades close to nude than red or pink :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alyssa! I have to agree with you on the blushes, I prefer the nudes and the rosy ones over the pinks and the reds but surprisingly, the color pay off of these blushes are pretty subtle, pigmented but subtle.. I don't know how to explain it!

      xx
      Sarah

      Delete
  3. So so beautiful! I have a tarte blush and I just adore it :)

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all the comments :)