04 January 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2015

what_i_got_for_christmas_01

First of all, I hope you all had a happy holidays!I can't believe I haven't been posting on here as much, but when real life calls, you have to deal with it!

I think 2015 is the most stressful and yet most laid back year I've ever had. I think that's because I was so stressed over work and then quitting and then going back to school to actually care about planning other things in my life like my birthday, I think I wrote somewhere on my previous November posts that I pretty much did not plan anything for my birthday except to drag my boyfriend to watch the first showing of The Hunger Games part 2! I I usually plan a party with my friends but this year, none, nada, zilch! I guess that's just part of growing up, you tend to care more about who and how you spend your special moments with, and this year it was jut my family and my boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends but somehow I just wanted to not worry about how many people are going to my party or where should I have my party or how much is it going to cost me (that last one is ALWAYS a major pain in the butt!).

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you guys what I got for Christmas this year. I didn't really get a ton of stuff but I have to say, I don't care anymore how many stuff I get, I guess that's cause I'm growing old? haha! 

Left to right:

SeaGate 1TB External Hard Drive- I got this from my dad, I've been asking him for one for ages cause my laptop has been so slow because I've filled up the storage already to the point that out of 500GB I only had 2GB left!

The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer- I also got this from my dad but this is more like a pre-christmas present cause I was helping him finish his christmas shopping and I've always really wanted a decent bronzer so I picked it up and he got it for me! (Side note, I will be posting my review about this product soon!)

M.A.C. Cosmetics Lipstick- I got this from my boyfriend because he had no clue what to give me and so I told him to get me these! I've been wanting to get my hands on Brave, Whirl, Spice and Brick-O-La but Whirl and Spice were out of stock so I went and made him get Brave and Brick-O-La instead.

Iphone 6s- I got this one from my mum. I know a lot of people don't think this is worth an upgrade, but if you're like me who loves taking photos, the upgrade in the camera itself should be enough, plus, the screen flashes! and I got the "Rose gold" one, it really is just pink!

Top:

ProFusion Smoky Eye shadow palette- This one i got from my boyfriend's cousin. I haven't really heard of this brand but their palette looks nice. I haven't tried it out yet but I will be doing a Palettes collection post soon so I'll let you know more of what I think about it soon.

Bottom:

Steve Madden Wallet- It's black, its long, it's pefect for me. This is the kind of wallet I love! I got this from my Godmother. Now I don't know about you guys but in hte Philippines, Godparents are a big deal every christmas because they're expected to have the best presents or to give you cash every time you visit them (of course its not always practiced but the silent judgment of the godchildren are there to haunt the godparents every time, lol) I love my Godmother, she may give me practical presents but they always become the things I use the most!

Anyway, there you have it! These are the things I got for Christmas! Let me know what you got by commenting down below! :)

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)