08 February 2016

URBAN DECAY ALICE IN WONDERLAND PALETTE | THE PALETTE SERIES


urbandecay_alice_in_wonderland_palette_01
I've recently de-stashed my make up collection and I realized that I've amassed a few make up palettes. So in the spirit of blogging, I've decided to make a brief rundown of the palettes that I own.

This is going to be a series I call, The Palette Series. I think I'll be posting a palette post at least once every week? Anyway! Let's get started with the first one!


urbandecay_alice_in_wonderland_palette_02
Obviously, this is the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Alice in Wonderland. It came out during the premiere of Disney and Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland movie featuring Mia Wasikowska, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter and Severus Snape, I mean Alan Rickman, RIP! :(.
I literally scoured the internet for this and I found this being sold on Ebay, I think.. Or was it Amazon? Either way, I was so excited to get my hands on them that I had begged my mum if I could get them (they were quite expensive!).

It includes 16 shades, 2 eye pencils, and 1 deluxe primer potion. 

urbandecay_alice_in_wonderland_palette_03
I know it doesn't look like I used this much, and that is quite true as it is a limited edition palette but my favorite shades are: Mad Hatter, Mushroom, Midnight tea party, Wonderland and Muchness! I think from early on I have always been attracted to neutral shades! 

I've actually used up the 24/7 glide on eye pencils (I did't know if you can sharpen them but I did finish up the point part) and the Primer potion, which I loved so much I am on to my third one! Thank God for Sephora in Hongkong and Singapore because that's were I've been getting my beauty stuff from whenever I go there!

Side note: Sephora online finally opened in Manila! I am so excited I cannot contain myself! I already have a wish list!

urbandecay_alice_in_wonderland_palette_04

As you can probably tell from the top, you don't really open the flap to access the make up, you have to pull the string attached to it. When you open the flap though, you see this very pretty, storybook-esque pop-up design with a mirror (which I may or may not have broke).

urbandecay_alice_in_wonderland_palette_05
This is what it looks like over all. I didn't get to do swatches cause I was in a hurry but if you want me to do a swatch on this, let me know by commenting down below! :)

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)