12 March 2016

SMASHBOX WISH PALETTE | THE PALETTE SERIES

smashbox_wish_palette_01smashbox_wish_palette_02
smashbox_wish_palette_04
smashbox_wish_palette_05
smashbox_wish_palette_06
smashbox_wish_palette_07This is the second installment on my Palette Series. And I do apologise for taking so long to post this but I have been busy with school and I didn't have the time to write this all down.. :(

This palette has probably been my go-to palette whenever I travel or before I ever even got my hands on an urban decay palette (The naked one is my fave! I'll post about that one soon!) I bought this palette years ago and I still haven't hit pan on any of its eyeshadows!

This palette is an all around palette. It's got 64 eyeshadows that range from shimmers to matte, 8 cream/gel eyeliners, 6 eyebrow powders, 8 lip glosses, 2 blushes, 2 highlighters, and a bronzer.

It's a pretty awesome steal I'd say although the eyeshadows are a bit of a hit and miss, I like some and hate some, the lip glosses are too light for my taste and I'm not a huge fan of cream/gel eyeliners.

I did like the blushes, bronzer and highlighter as well as the eye brow powders!

I probably don't need to buy another palette after I got this one, but I'm addicted, so there. Justified! :D 

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)