17 March 2016

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE | THE PALETTE SERIES

urbandecay_naked2_palette_01urbandecay_naked2_palette_04
urbandecay_naked2_palette_03
Shades L-R: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
This is by far my favourite eyeshadow palette to date! I know I sound like most girls who are addicted to beauty and make up but trust me, there is something really amazing with this Urban Decay Naked Palette! I've been meaning to get my hands on the Naked Smoky but its just too expensive for me right now and as I thought about it more, I didn't really like the colours of the shades in the Smoky, I feel that its a little too cool toned for my skin type. Anyway, Out of all the Naked Palettes I've seen out there, the Naked 2 is the one I love the most because its all neutral shades! I might plan on getting either the Naked Original or the Naked 3 because the Original has quite a variety of cool and warm toned colours but the Naked 3 has a lot of rosy neutral colours.

Going back to this beauty, as I mentioned  earlier, there is just something really amazing with Urban Decay's eyeshadows. Maybe its the colours of the shades? The pigmentation? They last long on the lids? (and that's saying something because I have pretty asian lids which mean they tend to get oily and cause creases in eye shadow make up) Probably all!

This is definitely a palette I would suggest to anyone who loves make up or is deciding to jump in on more expensive make up. I feel like this is something that would be a good investment to anyone, from the girl who is just starting to learn how to use make up to the girl who probably has more palettes than she actually knows how to finish!

Colour wise, the shades in this palette is so versatile because even if these are neutral shades, you can still build them up enough to make a night look. I usually go for Snakebite, Busted and Blackout for night looks and Suspect, Tease and Pistol for my day looks.

Packaging wise, its sturdy although it is a bit heavy. The material is some kind of metal but I actually like the feeling it gives because it makes me feel like my shadows are just so protected! the palette also comes with a double sided brush, which is actually pretty good!

I think this is all I have to say for this palette, I'm thinking of making a tutorial on my eyeshadow go to looks using this palette, if anyone's interested, comment down below! :)

Anyway, check out the rest of my palette series here!

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)