30 May 2016

TARTE TARTELETTE AMAZONIAN CLAY PALETTE | THE PALETTE SERIES

tarte_tartelette_palette_01tarte_tartelette_palette_02
tarte_tartelette_palette_03

This is actually my newest palette purchase! I saw this on one of my favorite youtube channel and I knew I just had to get it! I've always been wary about eyeshadows cause I'm not a huge fan of shimmery shades for everyday looks so like eyeliner, I tend to shy away from using eyeshadows on myself. But when I saw this palette, I knew I just had to get it because its an all matte eyeshadow palette! I seriously have been using this so much! I love the fact that the shades are so wearable for everyday and that they still look natural on you because the finish is matte. I am seriously so impressed by this palette because not only do the colours last long on me, it also doesn't crease even if I don't wear eyeshadow primer!

xx
Sarah



Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)