29 August 2016

THE BALM BAHAMA MAMA BRONZER | REVIEW & SWATCHES

the_balm_bahama_mama_bronzer_02
I have been on the look out for a really good bronzer and up until a few months ago, I finally found one! The Balm's Bahama Mama bronzer is obviously a cult favorite in the beauty industry and when I finally decided to give bronzers my attention, I knew I had to get this one first!

the_balm_bahama_mama_bronzer_03
the_balm_bahama_mama_bronzer_04
I got mine from the Beauty Bar and it retails for 925 Philippine pesos. I think that's a pretty good price considering that while the size of the packaging itself only fits the palm of my hands (and what tiny hands I have), the product takes most of the space and, at 7.08 grams, you get a lot of the product anyway.

 
the_balm_bahama_mama_bronzer_07
The packaging is quite simple, on one side, you get a nice, sturdy mirror while on the other, you get the full product. I like that it has a magnetic opening, that means it doesn't open on its own easily so when you put it on your makeup bag and you're on the go, you can be assured that your bronzer won't break as easily.
the_balm_bahama_mama_bronzer_010

Shade wise, I think it is perfect! It's not too dark that if I do bronze up my face it would look weird and its not too light either that it wouldn't translate if I put it on. I like that its build-able and it blends really, really well.

I can totally understand why this product is a cult favorite! I can't wait to get my hands on their other products too!

Pro: 
Sturdy packaging
Not that expensive, not that affordable either
Blends really well
Easily build-able
Can be bought in stores (I got mine at The Beauty Bar in TriNoma Mall)
A lot of product in packaging

Con:
Only one shade available
Mirror is quite small

What other the Balm products would you suggest I try?

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)