16 October 2016

MAYBELLINE COLOR TATTOO | REVIEW & SWATCHES

maybelline_color_tattoo_01
maybelline_color_tattoo_03
maybelline_color_tattoo_04
maybelline_color_tattoo_09
L-R: Bad to the Bronze, Creamy Beige, a shade that was in Japanese so I could not understand it.

I recently got my hands on the Maybelline Color Tattoos and decided to try them out. They've been out on the market for sometime now as I've seen them on some youtube videos but I know that they're still kinds new to the Philippine market.

These come in a glass pot and I have to be honest, they really remind me of the MAC paint pots, except these are way cheaper! 

I got three shades, Bronze to the bad, Creamy shade and one that was in Japanese so I couldn't read it. The Color Tattoo range has a lot of color variety but knowing me, I went for the neutral nude ones. My favorite by far is creamy beige, it makes for a good natural shadow color as well as eyeshadow base for nude or natural eyeshadow looks. They don't crease as well! Bad to the bronze has a bit more shimmer but is also good for eyeshadow base, especially for shadows with shimmer or metallic finishes. The same goes for the Japanese shade one but that  one I can tell will go well for any color of shadows especially with the metallic and shimmery finishes as it is a pearlescent white shade.

So over all, I highly suggest getting your hands on these color tattoos!

Pro:
Cheap
Easy to apply
Lasts a long time on the eyes
Good as eyeshadow base

Con:
It is in a gel formula, so it will dry easily if not stored properly
Can only be applied with fingers for proper application.

xx
Sarah


Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)