20 October 2016

WET N WILD MEGA LAST LIPSTICKS | REVIEW & SWATCHES

wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_01
So Wet n Wild has been persistently showing up on the youtube videos I just love to watch and when I found out that some Instagram shops and even the department stores are carrying a few wet n wild products, I just knew I had to get my hands on them.

Like hte lipstick junkie that I am, I of course went and hoarded their Megalast lipsticks. I've been using them for a while now so I have a pretty solid view on what I like and don't like about them.

Scroll down to find out what they are! In the mean time, enjoy the lip swatches I have posted on here! :)
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_03

bare it all:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_bare_it_all_03
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_bare_it_all_06


Cherry Bomb:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_cherry_bomb_09
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_cherry_bomb_07

Cinammon Spice:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_cinnamon_spice_03
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_cinnamon_spice_06

Coraline:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_coraline_07
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_coraline_06

In the flesh:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_in_the_flesh_03
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_in_the_flesh_04

Rose Bud:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_rose_bud_06
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_rose_bud_05

Sand Storm:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_sand_storm_07
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_sand_storm_04

Spiked with Rum:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_spiked_with_rum_05
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_spiked_with_rum_03

Wine Room:
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_wine_room_01
wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_wine_room_02

wetnwild_megalast_mattelipstick_05
Pro:
Pigmented
Easy to apply
Not Patchy (except for the darker colors)
Affordable (cheapest I could find was 150-190 on instagram and 300 or so in the Department store)

Con:
Awful packaging, the product keeps getting on the cover because it doesn't go all the way down

That's about it! I really like these, they have a ton of shades from pale nudes to dark vampy shades! I highly suggest these lippies as not only are they cheap, they're also pretty good quality!

xx
Sarah

Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)