06 December 2016

BENEFIT CHEEKATHON PALETTE | REVIEW & SWATCHES

benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-2
A few months back, my boyfriend and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary of being together and as the make up junkie/obessed person that I was, I told him that what I wanted as a gift was this Benefit Cheekathon palette! I know, I know. This post is so late cause this palette has been out for a while now and I don't even know if it is still available on the market because from what I heard, this is a limited edition.

Anyway, I've haven't really tried much of Benefit's products other than their "they're real! push up eyeliner" so I was pretty excited to add this baby to my collection! 

benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-5

Packaging wise, I have to admit I love it. It comes in a box with a photo like the first photo on top and the back portion of the box reveals what's inside. The palette itself is made out of some sort of sturdy carton and you'll find a really nice sized, good quality mirror inside.

When you open it up, you'll see five of Benefit's best selling cheek products and a cute little brush!

In this palette you'll get:

3 Matte blushes: Dandelion, Dallas, Coralista (my favorite is Dallas, just because I'm not really that into pinks and corals, lol)
1 Matte Bronzer: Hoola (their best seller! Its amazing, I finally get the hype over this product, btw!)
1 shimmery blush: Rockateur- this is very subtle though, it give you just the right amount of glow in the cheeks!

benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-7
benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-9
benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-11

What I really love about this palette though, is that unlike most palettes where brands put together their best selling product/shades but in smaller quantities, this palette actually gives you five FULL sized products! This is so awesome because these pans are absolutely HUGE.

I. Kid. You. Not.

Performance wise, I really like the shades. They surprisingly suit me well, I was a bit wary of Coralista cause I felt like it was a bit to orange or warm for me but these blushes are absolutely easy to blend and so buildable!
benefit_cheekathon_cheek_palette-20
L-R: Dandelion, Hoola, Rockateur, Dallas, Coralista

For 3,300 pesos, this is definitely a steal! a single full sized blush according to the Sephora.ph is 1,600 pesos, so basically, you're getting 5 blushes for the price of two! That's like, more than 50% off, right?! 

So to sum this post up:

Pro:

Full sized pans
Amazing shades
Easy to blend and build-able (easy to correct mistakes or to avoid over blushing)
Quite reasonable for the price

Con:
The brush I got kept shedding, so maybe if you are still able to get your hands on this palette, make sure to check the brush! It's a good brush though, I just can't use it as often as I'd like. ;(
Limited edition, so I have no idea if its still available.

You can get this at the sephora.ph website or at a benefit store near you! I got mine from Benefit TriNoma. :)

xx
Sarah




Find me on: BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | TWITTER | LOOKBOOK | CHICTOPIA | GOOGLE+ | POSE

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read all the comments :)